Contact Susan

Would you like to contact me directly? Please send me an e-mail

12 Responses to “Contact Susan”

1. kathy Borchert says:

Hi Susan……great web cite.
    I would like to make sure my next class with you is Wed. at noon……am I right. I cant find your card.

2. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Hi Kathy,
    My balance, posture and strength class is Thursday at 11:30. I look forward to seeing you.
    Susan

3. Kristy Lowther says:

How can I purchase your dvd?

4. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Hi Kristi,
    There is a link to order through Pay Pal at http://www.susandawson-cook.com/personal_best_stretch.htm.
    Best regards,
    Susan

5. Julia Kane says:

I am interested in finding instrumental as well as the big band era cds for senior excerise program. 124 to 128 beats per minute. There seems to be a demand for this type of music for the senior population . Also do you offer aerobic, ROM, workouts for seniors

6. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Julia,
    I believe most of the music companies (Dynamix, etc) now allow you to select songs and BPMs. I download a lot of my music from iTunes. I regularly teach classes for seniors – balance, conditioning, ROM, functional fitness. I only have one DVD out right now (Personal Best Stretch: Move Better Than Ever) and that is on stretching – part 1 is dynamic stretching, part 2 is static stretching. It is very appropriate for older adults.

7. Monica Sehring Shifley says:

Just saying hello and wanted to tell you how proud I am of all your accomplishments. I think of you each time I watch my daughter swimming. Have a great 2012. I saw your DVD on Pinterest. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

8. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Hi Monica,
    It’s great to hear from you! Is your daughter on swim team? I can’t remember how old your children are compared to mine. Mine are not too little anymore….Send me an email and let me know what you’ve been up too. susan@corazondeloro.com I hope you have a great summer!

Best wishes,
    Susan

9. Barb Landwehr says:

Susan, I am looking for your Aqua Zumba DVD. Some of my participants are interested in learning zumba. Any help would be appreciated.

10. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Hi Barb,
    I am so sorry, but I have not produced an Aqua Zumba DVD. I only have Personal Best Stretch.

Regards,
    Susan

11. salvatore fazioHi says:

Hi Susan do you help with training or a weight loss get in shape program here in san carlos

12. Susan Dawson-Cook says:

Dear Salvatore,
    I published a book, Fitter Than Ever at 40 and Beyond, that is available on Amazon, iBooks, Kobo and more. This book has everything you need to know to get started on an exercise program and also has many tips on how to eat differently to lose weight or stay trim. If you would like a paperback copy, I can get one to you. Feel free to email me if you have any questions on how to get started (susan@corazondeloro.com). I will be teaching yoga classes at Kathy Bereza’s studio on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7 AM as a volunteer instructor. Many people eat unhealthy foods to cope with stress and yoga is a better way to deal with stress that will enhance, rather than hurt your health.
    Kind regards,